Wood Stacker - Howlite + Peruvian Amazonite
Handcrafted on Vancouver Island, this bracelet is designed by Mother Nature herself. Featuring natural Vietnam Eaglewood Wooden beads and faceted cut gemstones, this piece is excellent for stacking or wearing on its own.
- Hand beaded on a strong and durable elastic cord. Featuring faceted cut Peruvian Amazonite and Howlite gemstones.
- Finished with sterling silver accents and a hand wire-wrapped agate and sterling dangle for extra charm.
- Known as the stone of courage and truth, Peruvian Amazonite is known to soothe the Spirit and calm the soul. It also promotes hope, truth, and connection.
- Howlite is a calming stone that reduces anxiety, stress, and tension. It has the power to change your fortunes for the better, activating positive energy flow. This stone opens the mind, encouraging awareness and emotional expression for calm communication.
- We have 2 different size options to ensure that you find the most perfect fit! To find your appropriate size, click the link below to view our sizing guide.